Wednesday 10 October 2012

Indiana Chip and Detective Teddy: Chapter Eighteen

/Chapter 18/ Inventor Peter Ted.


  "So Ted, why are you here." asked I.Ted once inside. Ted said "Well, It's like this, I would like you to make a machine which would help us destroy the T-Rex," I. Ted said "us, whos us?" "Well," said Ted "Theres my hero, Chip, theres me, theres Snaky, a friendly snake, and theres Foxy, a baby fox," I.Ted thought for a minute and said "I'm not sure ill be able to make a machine to destroy him, but I might be able to make one that would trap him."
  Ted said "Goody," "But" I.Ted said, "It might take a long time to make." Ted said "thats O.K, we need new members for the team anyway," "Right," said I.Ted "I'll start it tommorow," "OK" said Ted "I better go now, I need to have a nap anyway." And then he started to walk home "Bye" said I.Ted. "Bye" said Ted.


END CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Notes: Ted is a bit quick to form attachments. He's know Chip for a few days and he's apparently his hero, and I would hardly call a snake who had appeared from the toilet then proceeded to eat my food without offering to do the dishes "friendly." Particularly one with known connections to the T-Rex!

Peter Ted is based on what I think could be my oldest childhood possession (it's between him and a toy Volkwagon Beetle.) He wears a Santa hat and I think he used to have a nice jacket, but I lost it and had to make my own out of fabric. He, thankfully, still exists.


We're at the halfway point now!

No comments:

Post a Comment