Saturday 6 October 2012

Indiana Chip and Detective Teddy: Chapter One

Chapter 1/ We meet Chip THE CHIPMUNK

Chip lay back and relaxed in the soft branches of the trees, these last few days no one had been caught, injured or anything else along those lines.


Suddenly there was a scream and Chip got up.
"Oh no" he said "Just when I was so relaxed too.
Chip Zoomed through the trees at high speed. "Good job I can fly" he said.
Suddenly he came to a cliff, there, almost off the cliff, he saw a car with a teddy inside.
Chip zoomed down to save him but the car leaned over and fell down the cliff. He got the rope and threw it to the car, it tied round a bit.....and held!
Chip pulled with all his might, the car was heavy but Chip was strong, he pulled untill the car was up, then he looked in the car.
The teddy was gone!
He looked over the cliff. There Teddy was, Chip jumped after him.
WOOOSH!
Chip shouted to Teddy "HOLD ON,"
"Hold on?" said Teddy "To what,"
Chip was falling faster and faster, then, he just managed to grab Teddy at the last moment, "Got you," Chip said.
"Thanks," said Ted.
"Come back to my place," said Chip
"O.K." said Teddy.



END CHAPTER ONE

Notes: I've made a huge mistake on putting this up here. I realise that now. There can be no turning back.

On the first picture there is a lot of scoring out just after "oh no." That is because I gave this story to my primary (5?6?) teacher. Originally it said "oh shit." I'm not entirely sure where that came from, how ten year-old Phil would know such words, and if such shame is the reason I rarely swear nowadays.

I apparently learned what a comma was quite recently before writing this. I wonder if that shall continue to feature.

And for all, here is the actual Indiana Chip:




2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see how Chip's come-on to Ted goes; Ted seems very innocent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I'm very amused at how innocent I would have been at the time, and how certain parts of the story can really be misconstrued.

      Delete