Thursday 11 October 2012

Indiana Chip and Detective Teddy: Interlude


The two pages at the centre of the book contain two full-page pictures. I am uploading them for the sake of posterity.


Indiana Chip, Sherlock Ted and Simba face off against the T-Rex. Bit of a spoiler in this picture - Chip no longer has his sword but instead a lightsaber. Star Wars has been watched.

Ted, meanwhile, has dropped a "human doll" toy. Ten year-old me must of thought himself very clever (teddy bear has a human toy, eh, eh?). Ten year-old me never did get a career in comedy.


Chip in action pose! I had a huge problem with drawing hats on heads, apparently, and refused to accept I could draw his left leg going off the page. And why is he using a rope when he can fly?

Chip having only his right ear coming through the hat is accurate to the toy. The cartoon version has both ears sticking out, but the plush has his left one trapped under his hat. I wonder if the poor thing is a dud?

I still love him all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment